Thursday, October 11, 2012

Short and sweet!

First thing first....I now have an official public Facebook page! For those who are interested, it's: www.facebook.com/sarahmchurman. Info about interviews, book signings, etc. will be posted there.

Second, my first official book signing is in the works! Third weekend in November (coincidently also my 11 year anniversary) I'll be the gal with perma-grin :) thank you for keeping up with me and for all the encouragement. The book is being pored over by editors and test readers as I type this. The light IS at the end of the tunnel, and it's glorious!

<3 Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a huge accomplishment! and happy anniversary :)

    xoxo
    Liesl

    woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fantastic - another book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, but its better to be cautious.
    Last week I got a message from FB saying that my account was operated from Dallas. "If it was you then it is OK otherwise change the password" !!

    ReplyDelete